Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Bristol Tickets

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    I can't understand why you haven't sold those tickets. I had 2 for the Busch race in the same section and they sold with no problem.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    I dunno man, everyone that has committed to buy them has backed out, did you sell yours on here?/

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    I was gone for a few days and my son had sold them by the time I got back. You had more that a fair price on them, and they are very good seats. Makes no sense.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Hopefully I can get 'em sold in time.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    how much are you asking for them?

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Face value is $70 per, but I don't expect to get that much. I think PVVikeFan sold his at $90 for a pair, and that's reasonable.

    So just make me an offer.

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Still got 'em if anyone is interested.

  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Still got 'em.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Forcast says record highs with temperatures reaching 80 degrees.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Sorry you didn't sell em yet but thanks for getting a ticket to the big race!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •